Specializing in the following:
- Progressive die design
- Four-slide and multi-slide® tooling design
With the capacity to design the following type of tools:
- Progressive dies – 10 to 1000 ton capacity, in die tapping, in die assembly, high- speed progressive dies.
- Multi-slide® tooling – #28, #33, #35, #620 U.S. Baird multi-slide® dies and form tools.
Designing tooling for various industries as follows:
- Small electrical parts such as terminals, contacts, and heat sinks for the consumer electronic industry.
- Automotive parts such as electrical components and larger hardware type components.
- Consumer appliance component parts for washers, dryers, space heaters, and various other consumer industry parts.
- Medical industry component parts for medical instruments.